THE MARKET LEADER in reader preference and circulation
Kitchen & Bath Design News gives you the edge where it matters most — with readers who consistently rate KBDN as the most widely read, most-preferred magazine in the market.† KBDN reaches the industry’s product decision-makers and provides a cost-effective reach into the heart of the market.
Research results attest to KBDN as the perfect partner for your marketing program:
- Circulation: The industry’s only BPA-audited publication reaches the largest number of kitchen and bath dealers, designers, remodelers and whotailers (wholesale distributor/retailers)≈
- Buying power: 98% of respondents report purchase influence‡
- Results: 99% report taking specific action as a result of ads and/or articles in KBDN‡
- More readers: An average of 2.7 total readers (including pass-along readership) per print copy‡
- Tabloid size: 70% respond that KBDN’s large, tabloid size makes the magazine easier to read and/or makes ads and editorial material more dramatic and visible‡
For more information, email Mark Taussig, group publisher.
† Wayman Group Readership Survey July 2012
‡ Harvey Ad-Q Study May 2013
≈ Inquiry Management Systems (IMS) June 2013