Consider the following entry door options for your next project:
FiberLast Exterior Doors
- Doors are ready to paint or stain.
- Dent- and weather-resistant skin protects door from warping, cracking and fading.
- Minimal maintenance is required.
- Doors are Scientific Certification Systems-certified.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Type 83 in E-Inquiry Form
Kolbe Windows and Doors
Heritage Inswing Doors
- Doors are available with one- and two-wide rectangular and segment head units and sidelites with various glass-lite and raised-panel designs; rectangular transoms are standard.
- The 1 3/4-inch-thick door sash panel is prehung in the 1 5/16-inch-thick frame.
- Basic jamb size is 4 9/16-inches wide; wider jambs are optional.
- Doors are glazed to the interior with beveled glazing beads standard; ovolo glazing beads are optional.
Type 84 in E-Inquiry Form
Peachtree Doors and Windows
- Design is compatible with Arts and Crafts and Prairie styles.
- Fiberglass doors have fir-grain finish.
- Doors are available in 10 durable enamel factory finishes: 300 Series tan, brick red, classic white, dark bronze, forest green, indigo, ivory, obsidian, pebble tan and sierra brown.
- Factory-stain finish options are dark mahogany, golden oak, Moorish teak, natural teak, provincial and rose wood, all of which can bring out the wood-grain texture of the panels.
Type 85 in E-Inquiry Form
Pella Windows & Doors
Pella Fiberglass and Steel Entry Doors with optional AdvantagePlus protection system
- Low-maintenance EnduraClad protective exterior finish doesn’t need painting and resists fading and chalking.
- Low-maintenance trim kit is a tough snap-in aluminum exterior brick-mould trim that stands up to extreme weather.
- Patented rot-free design. Door and sidelight frames sit on top of the sill, so they won’t absorb water and help prevent water from entering the home.
Type 86 in E-Inquiry Form
Fir Series Signet Fiberglass Doors
- Available in three- and two-panel doors with numerous top rectangular glass styles.
- Features a lifetime warranty and two-week turnaround on all orders.
Type 151 in E-Inquiry Form
Simpson Door Co.
Water Barrier Technology
- WaterBarrier Technology combines a moisture-resistant, medium-density overlay with a thermoset acrylic latex primer topcoat and PVC glazing beads on the door’s exterior side.
- The surface is available within many of Simpson Door’s lines, including the Mastermark Collection, Craftsman Collection, Builder’s Advantage Series and Artist Collection.
- Five-year warranty with no building overhang required.
- Doors with WaterBarrier Technology can be any wood species.
Type 87 in E-Inquiry Form
Classic-Craft Canvas Collection
- Smooth, paintable surface allows homeowners to easily adapt to home interior and exterior finishes.
- Fiberglass doors feature architecturally correct facets, including wide center panels and rich, market-tested embossment details.
- The Classic-Craft Canvas Collection includes five 6-foot 8-inch door styles: two-panel square top, two-panel plank soft arch, four-panel arch top, five-panel and one-panel plank Craftsman.
- The entire Classic-Craft glass portfolio is available, including 11 decorative and clear, low-E glass design options.
Type 88 in E-Inquiry Form