Hartland, Wis. – Visionary Apps LLC, creators of innovative smart-phone and tablet tools that aim to improve people’s lives, announced that its popular Complete Foreclosures application for the iPhone and iPad is now exclusively powered by RealtyTracdata. The RealtyTracSingle Property Details Purchase feature will allow Complete Foreclosures to offer full details on every listing, whereas before some of the property listings only had partial details.
The data from RealtyTrac will instantly bring the free Complete Foreclosure app the best data available for over 1.5 million new default, auction, bank-owned and pre-foreclosure listings from over 2,200 United States counties, as well as many new features. When launched in February 2010, the Complete Foreclosures app for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch was the first national foreclosures app and instantly rated as one of the top ten business apps on iTunes and has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, Forbes and Bloomberg News.
Complete Foreclosures understands the way homebuyers and investors search for properties, and so they developed a quick and easy way for consumers to access millions of foreclosed properties locally and nationwide. Easy customizable options allow users to filter-out any properties that do not meet their needs. Custom sort options include price, square footage and number of bedrooms and bathrooms.
“Overall, the RealtyTracdata and new features will help dramatically increase the user experience,” said Daniel Burrus, CEO and founder of Visionary Apps. “We’ve made it incredibly easy for users to find foreclosed properties that meet their needs. They simply tap their screen for detailed listing data or to be connected directly to a local real estate professional associated with the property who can answer their questions about the home or foreclosure buying process.”
Features of Complete Foreclosures:
- Instantly search foreclosed listings locally and nationwide
- Access licensed real estate foreclosure experts within a search area
- Intelligent Foreclosures Buying Guide helps demystify the process of purchasing a foreclosed home
- Easily sort homes by price, proximity, number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and more
- Only view listings that fit one’s needs by customizing search criteria
- Zoom in with “Aerial View” to see a satellite image of each home and its neighborhood
- Save favorite listings for quick access
- Instantly share listings with friends and family through one-click email
- One-click driving directions from one’s current location to the property they want to see
New Features of Complete Foreclosures:
- Listings are provided by RealtyTrac, the leading online marketplace of foreclosure properties, and are continuously being updated
- Free foreclosure listings with full data have always been available to our users for hundreds of thousands of properties, but some properties only share partial data. With the addition of RealtyTrac data, we are excited to now offer instant access to even previously exclusive information with our new Single Property Details Purchase option. Instantly access all available data for a low introductory price of just 99 cents per property.
- Existing RealtyTrac members can sign in using their account to access premium (in-depth) data at no additional charge.
- Full green pins represent properties with exclusive details provided free of charge, while half green pins represent properties that have partial data available and additional exclusive details available through the NEW Single Property Details Purchase feature.
- Enhances compatibility with older devices running iOS 3.X, including the iPhone 2G and the iPod Touch 1st Generation.
For questions regarding the new Complete Foreclosures app with RealtyTrac data visit: http://www.completerealtysuite.com/contact.aspx.