- Designed by Barbara K. Wade of Custom Kitchens by Design, this oversized 20'x18' kitchen offers multiple storage options and ample space for cooking and entertaining.
- A focal point of the design is a custom-made mantle hood that features distressed, glazed cherry wood to set off the Modern Craftsman design theme of the space.
- The kitchen includes two distinctive large islands – one that acts as an area for food preparation and offers additional storage, and the other that provides a clean-up area and ample seating.
- Wade set up distinct work zones through the placement of appliances, creating a built-in look for the Samsung refrigerator by borrowing space from an adjoining walk-in pantry.
- Product lineup: Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry, Kensington raised door style in cherry with a Tuscan Sun Matte distressed finish; Brookhaven by Wood-Mode Custom Cabinetry, Springfield raised panel in maple with an antique white finish and Espresso glaze; Dacor stainless steel gas cooktop; two Bosch stainless steel dishwashers; Samsung stainless steel refrigerator with refrigerator/freezer drawers; Sub-Zero wine cooler; Andes Black granite and Imperial Verniz granite countertops; decorative pendant lights and under cabinet lighting.
For more about this project, click here.