- Designed by Robin Dreher of Optimal Designs, LLC, and featuring lighting design from Linda Lewis of Lighting & Bulbs Unlimited, this remodel kitchen is ideal for entertaining. It features a guest-friendly layout and a variety of high-end products to create an Old World theme consistent with the style the clients desired.
- Faced with a stepped-out wall that limited the ability to create a continuous run of cabinetry, Dreher placed the wet bar in that extra area and also added a sitting/reading area at the end of the kitchen in front of a large, well-lit bay window. This also helped to avoid the extra long, galley kitchen feel
- Storage is a key part of this layout, and is utilized through tray and pantry storage, as well as roll-out trays and a desk unit with ample room for storing cookbooks.
- Lighting played a critical role in the layout, as the pair installed can lights as well as pendant lighting along the entire island, mimicking the radius area.
- Product lineup: 24" Sub-Zero refrigerated drawers, 36" Sub-Zero with icemaker and Sub-Zero wine storage; 24" Bosch dishwasher, 45" Thermador gas cooktop, 45" Thermador telescoping downdraft and 45" Thermador 1300CFM Remote Blower; Marvel 24" Kegerator, Sharp 30" Micro Drawer, 27" Miele Master Chef oven; Harbor View Cabinetry; Blanco America sinks and Danze faucets; teak countertops, and 3cm Bianco Antico granite countertops, Lutron Graphic Eye lighting.
For more about this project, click here.