- This stunning Southern Colonial/Greek Revival-style home was designed as a collaborative effort between Robert Williams, v.p./product design for Toccoa, GA-based Habersham; Alice Evans, CKD, ASID and president of Dynamic Kitchens in Wilmington, NC; Bill Paschal, sales representative for Habersham; various members of the Habersham kitchen and bath design team, and the homeowners. The home features both a main and lower-level kitchen full of unique storage solutions.
- The design team selected Habersham cabinetry for aesthetic appeal, and used plate racks, glass-door display cabinets with touch lighting and adjustable shelving to aid with storage.
- A key feature of the kitchen is the L-shaped island, which offers multiple work surfaces in black granite and polished limestone. It also offers a customized display end panel to showcase the client’s sea shells and collectibles.
- The second, summer kitchen continues the cohesive style of the home while it accentuates the feel of an Irish pub by highlighting an antique pub bar that the homeowner had imported from Ireland.
- Product lineup includes: (Main kitchen) – custom cabinetry from Habersham; 48" Wolf range; Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer columns and drawers; two Franke sinks with disposals; two Miele 24" ‘Super Quiet’ dishwashers; Absolute Black granite countertops from Tuscany Tile & Design. (Summer kitchen) – stainless 36" single-door Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer; 30" GE Monogram range; 18" GE dishwasher; GE1590 convection microwave oven, and Verde Borgogna granite surfaces provided by Tuscany Tile & Design.
For more about these projects, click here.