- Designed by David Webber, AIA, in conjunction with Jason Santeford and Adam Alsobrook, this new construction master suite features a spacious yet private getaway featuring a Texas-Zen design theme ideal for a casual lifestyle.
- In order to create a sense of the outdoors in the master suite, the design team turned the bathtub into a focal point in the corner of the L-shaped zone, highlighted by two shoji-like pocket doors that, when opened, allow a view through the corner of the master bedroom toward the corner-placed bathtub.
- Sparse, but specifically placed custom cabinetry plays a key role in the design, as it helps to minimize clutter and maximize storage possibilities. The rift-sawn oak is complemented by Mahagony countertops and tub deck, and limestone floor tile adds a calming aesthetic.
- The design team used a combination of decorative lighing as well as natural lighting to enhance the space. The designers also enhanced the view of the outdoors, which the clients craved.
- Products include: Custom rift-sawn white oak cabinetry, designed by Webber; faucetry from Kohler and Hansgrohe; sink from Duravit; wall and floor tile featuring limestone tile; Bisazza decorative tile glass mosaic; mahogany countertop; Kohler, Co. toilets, and decorative fixtures from Prandina.
For more about this project, click here.