- Designed by New Canaan, CT-based True North Cabinets, this previously oppressively dark and dated kitchen was remodeled to create a brighter and more efficient working space.
- Creating a new island made of lyptus wood added aesthetic appeal while helping to create more storage space, including a vegetable basket, placemat drawers and extra counter space.
- Using a traditional theme with Edwardian accents, and repeating many of the design accents throughout generated a look that encapsulated the traditional elegance of the rest of the home.
- Reusing an existing chandelier, and adding recessed ceiling lights with three separate switches, valance lighting and dimmers added a lighter, brighter feeling to the space.
- Products include: Cabinets by Kountry Kraft; Granite countertops and island; Sub-Zero refrigerator; 30" Viking wall oven and integrated warming drawer; 36" Viking undercounter oven and microwave; 36" Viking cooktop; Miele dishwasher.
For more about this project, click here.