- Designed by Michael Schallus and Christine Pagano, managing partners of Schallus and Sons Construction, LLC, in Ventnor, NJ, this previously cramped kitchen was completely renovated into
a breezy, airy galley-style kitchen with a Beach Cottage-esque design theme.
- Although the kitchen had limited space and storage possibilities, the design team was able to find creative solutions, including using the island for pot and pan storage, and building a utility closet with freestanding racks that doubles as a pantry.
- A variety of high-end appliances – featuring a mixture of brushed nickel and stainless materials – enhances the design theme, while it also features low-maintenance capabilities, which make food preparation more efficient.
- A significant amount of natural, recessed and pendant lighting, along with the establishment of a vaulted ceiling, adds an airy, open feeling to the kitchen.
- Products include: Custom cabinetry by Schallus and Sons Construction, LLC; custom island with Uba Tuba granite and custom red oak solid corbels; custom countertops by Schallus and Sons Construction, LLC; Franke 9"-deep sink; Frigidaire refrigerator and dishwasher; Kenmore Smooth Top Range; Delta brushed nickel faucet with hand shower; Broan-NuTone Allure stainless steel hood; Halo overhead recessed lighting; Bruce Ash Hardwood flooring and Hampton Bay brushed nickel fan.
For more about this project, click here.