- Designed by Dina Masci of Central Kitchen & Bath, with aid from installer Ron Vaughn, this stunning new construction not only offers an entertainment friendly environment that promotes a relaxed, indoor/outdoor feeling, but also seamlessly fits in with its natural surroundings.
- One of the centerpieces of this kitchen, dubbed ‘Nemo’ (for its roots in New Modern architecture), is a 600-gallon, saltwater tank filled with exotic fish that faces the kitchen on two sides to enhance the natural, tranquil setting through salient lighting.
- Built with the intention of opening up the space and allowing for greater traffic flow for the homeowners, Masci designed Mondrian maple cabinetry that was recessed into the walls. This eases the passage throughout high-traffic areas.
- The kitchen features a variety of concealed attributes, including a hidden pantry space created from the surrounding cabinetry, as well as hidden pop-up electrical outlets found in the Giallo Antico granite island countertops.
- Products include: Brown, wiped off, Mondrian-maple cabinetry from Cuisine Laurier; Giallo Antico granite countertops with an eased edge; Dacor 48" non-dispenser refrigerator; two 30" Millenia Convection Ovens; two 30" convection/microwave ovens; built-in coffeemaker; 48" cooktop with downdraft; 24" warming drawer; two 30" integrated dishwashers; 24" WineSteward and beverage cooler; Scotsman ice machine; stainless Blanco sink and faucet; brushed chrome cabinet pulls from Amerock; Kovacs Lighting, and travertine flooring.
For more about this project, click here.