- Designed by Norbert Hausner of nh Architecture pc, this new- construction kitchen’s layout is designed to allow the clients and their guests to effortless circulate from one room to the next during social gatherings.
- A critical component to this layout is the multi-tiered, center island that features a combination of Juparana Classico Supreme granite countertops and a removable wood tray made of Purple Heart wood that serves as an aesthetic accent while also adding functional workspace during food preparation.
- To complement the beauty of natural materials, Hausner, along with cabinet design assistance from Mark Lono of Lonowood Art Co., installed custom maple cabinetry which features Bird’s Eye maple inserts and custom hand-blown glass inserts.
- The flow of the kitchen, as well as its transition into several adjacent rooms, is maintained through the use of similar materials throughout the space, such as maple hardwood flooring in Black Walnut and porcelain tile found in the foyer.
- Product lineup: Juparana Classico Supreme granite countertops; Kenmore dishwashers, warming drawers and microwave/convection oven; Sub-Zero refrigerator; custom cabinetry fabricated by Lonowood Art Co.; maple hardwood flooring in Black Walnut; porcelain tile by Imolia Appia and light fixtures by LBL Lighting Co., Inc.
For more about this project, click here.