- Designed by Kobi Aharon and co-designer Laura Husni of Urban Homes, Inc., this previously inefficient, galley-style kitchen features a variety of high-end appliances to create a clean, modern look that suits the client’s taste.
- The peninsula island serves as the focal point of the design, helping to maintain the openness of the space, while multi-tasking as a room divider and eating area. It also offers extra storage and counter space.
- Storage is a key consideration to the layout as well, as the peninsula and cabinetry supply ample storage for the client. A tall pantry unit with frosted glass doors provides added storage and divides the extended central walkway of the kitchen.
- Lighting plays a critical role in the success of the design, as stainless steel fixtures from W.A.C. Lighting create an open and expanded feel in the kitchen and support the aesthetics for a modern appearance.
- Products include: Aster Cucine ‘Trendy’ cabinetry; Sub-Zero refrigerator; Jenn-Air range; Kindred sink; KWC America sink and faucet; Miele dishwasher; granite ‘Blue Eyes’ countertops; Brazilian teak flooring and W.A.C. Lighting light fixtures.
For more about this project, click here.