Des Plaines, IL — The National Association of the Remodeling Industry has announced the winners of its Contractor of the Year (CotY) Awards, honoring remodeling projects, including kitchens and baths, for their excellence.
The Des Plaines, IL-based NARI announced the awards at its recent 2007 “Evening of Excellence,” which capped a week-long event in Austin, TX.
Remodeling firms from seven regions around the country vie for the annual awards, according to NARI, which named 27 national CotY winners this year. Awards were presented in a wide range of interior and exterior remodeling categories, including residential and commercial projects.
Among the kitchen and bath winners were the following:
- Residential Kitchen Under $30,000: Region #5 South Central, Curb Appeal Renovations, Inc., Keller, TX.
- Residential Kitchen $30,000 to $60,000: Region #2 Southeast, Crane Builders, LLC, Nashville, TN.
- Residential Kitchen $60,001 to $100,000: Region #5 South Central, CG & S Design-Build, Austin, TX.
- Residential Kitchen Over $100,000: Region #6 Northwest, Oswego Design & Remodeling, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Residential Bath Under $30,000: Region #3 North Central, DreamMaker Bath & Kitchen by Worldwide, Saint Louis Park, MN.
- Residential Bath $30,000 to $60,000: Region #7 Southwest, PS Construction, Inc., Sacramento, CA.
- Residential Bath Over $60,000: Region #1 Northeast, Lee Kimball Kitchens, Winchester, MA.
Among those honored were : Marc Ridenour, CR, 2007 Henry Spies CR Superstar Award; John Audet, CKBR, 2007 Henry Spies, CKBR, Superstar Award; Charlie DeVries, CLC, 2007 Henry Spies CLC Superstar Award; 2007 John Quaregna Award for Young Remodeling Professionals, Mike Lange; 2007 Local Chapter Community Project Award, NARI of Madison, Madison, WI; NARI of Central Ohio in Westerville, OH; 2007 Harold Hammerman Spirit of Education Award, Diane Ausavich, CR; 2007 Local Chapter President Award, Fred Spaulding, NARI of Houston, Houston, TX; 2007 Lifetime Achievement Award, Paul Winans, CR, Winans Construction, Oakland, CA, and Walt Stoepplewerth.
2007 President’s Awards for outstanding service were awarded to Michael Hamman; Anna Mavrakis, IDS; Carroll Bogard; Elsie Iturralde; Dean Herriges, CR, CKBR, and Nina Winans, CR.