7. The Ultra-Sense S-6050 Series Sensor Activated Faucet from Symmons Industries is crafted with a high-arc, long-reach profile for recessed mountings and features a 10-second factory-set cycle time and will “time out” by automatically shutting off if the sensor is blocked.
Indicate #321 on e-Inquiry.
8. SMARTworks by Technical Concepts offers a range of touchless kitchen and bath products that incorporate touch-free Radius Technology. Touch-free systems include automatic faucets and sensor modules, automatic toilet flushing devices and automatic counter-mounted soap and lotion dispensers (shown).
Indicate #322 on e-Inquiry.
9. Agostino Ferrari S.p.A.'s Magic system is composed of a magnetic pull-push mechanism and hinges with springs that open doors automatically. The product can be inserted into a 10 mm hole machined in the side panel, making it virtually invisible.
Indicate #323 on e-Inquiry.
10. The Exacttemp Thermostatic Valve from Moen Inc. provides enhanced water flow, control and flexibility, according to the company. Individual volume controls allow the user to continuously adjust the force and flow of water. The Exacttemp allows users to set personalized water temperatures.
Indicate #324 on e-Inquiry.
11. In addition to a remote-controlled, cable-ready, 15” LCD television screen on the right door of the TV Refrigerator from LG Electronics, the unit features a 4” WeatherPlus LCD display above the dispenser including weather forecasts, digital photo album, recipe bank and more.
Indicate #325 on e-Inquiry.
12. The Neptuner, by Neptune, is an audio technology that uses acoustic transducers to produce an invisible surround system for the bath. Sound waves are sent through the bathtub shell to create one giant speaker, amplified and enhanced by the water. The body is completely immersed in music when this optional upgrade is added to Neptune bathtubs.
Indicate #326 on e-Inquiry.
13. Samsung Electronics offers the Four-Door Convertible Refrigerator, which features four zones with adjustable temperature settings. Two convertible drawers offer high and low temperature settings in addition to standard refrigerator, freezer and soft-freeze settings.
Indicate #327 on e-Inquiry.
14. Dacor introduces the Millennia 24" Dishwasher, an intuitive unit that features Soil Sensor technology that detects the amount of debris on the contents and determines the water temperature and cycle needed to clean dishes completely. The unit, which features the same curved handle design of the Millennia Discovery Wall Oven, offers five wash cycles and three wash options, including Auto Wash, Rinse & Hold and NSF-certified Sanitize Rinse.
Indicate #328 on e-Inquiry.
15. The Indoor Grill from ProFire Inc. features a high-tech ignition system that includes a built-in safety shut off. Removable, dishwasher-safe stainless steel interior panels make cleaning easier. Accessories include a rotisserie and griddle.
Indicate #329 on e-Inquiry.
16. The Freedom Collection from Thermador encompasses a line of fully integrated, truly flush mounted and counter-depth modular fresh food and freezer columns that can be placed anywhere in the kitchen. The collection features 24" and 30" fresh food columns, as well as 18", 24" and 30" freezer columns. A fully integrated 36" bottom-freezer with two or three doors is also available. Future introductions include 18" and 24" dispenser freezers, and 18" and 24" wine preservation columns.
Indicate #330 on e-Inquiry.
17. The Seura Television Mirror from Seura, Inc. is an LCD television built into a newly crafted mirror, acting as a television when turned on and a mirror when in the off position. Using LCD television display technology, the LCD screen is visible as a window within the mirror when activated. It is offered in a wide variety of mirror sizes as well as various LCD display dimensions ranging from 15" to 45".
Indicate #331 on e-Inquiry.
18. Users of the 20-20 Design Version 8 from 20-20 Technologies can choose from more than 200 brand-name plumbing fixtures in an expanded plumbing catalog. Users can save drawing layouts as templates and can view more than 150 self-running video demos. Software users can also display several views simultaneously.
Indicate #332 on e-Inquiry.