Welcome to your newly redesigned RDBmagazine.com. The new site is designed with better organization to make it easier to quickly find the information that matters most to you. It's a site designed to help residential architects and custom home builders get more of what they need from Residential Design & Build magazine.
Every feature article and column from current and past issues of Residential Design & Build magazine is on the site, each of which is written to help you:
- Learn what your competitors are doing to improve their design or home building business.
- Discover how your peers are improving their skills and broadening their professional horizons.
Along with all the latest design trends and new product informationyou expect, RDBmagazine.com is a place to connect with other professionals and exchange ideas. On our new site, you'll be able to:
- Interact with other RDB readers by posting your thoughts and opinions in the RDB Forums.
- Take the opinion poll. Results are published in each issue of the magazine.
- Get industry news – updated several times a week.
- Enter the 2007 Excellence Awards online, or download an application. In addition to the business awards categories, we’ve added a design competition for 2007.
- Submit one of your projects for possible publication in the magazine.
- Sign up for e-newsletters.
- Send a letter directly to the editor.
- Read the current issue.
- Browse archived issues for past articles and product information.
- Keep tabs on columnist Joe Dellanno's blog, in which he takes you on the dirty jobs he must do to clean up after people in his design/build world.
RDBmagazine.com provides you with the information you need to make your company a custom home success story. Make sure you take the time to visit our new site. We’re sure that you’ll want visit again and again.
Editor, Residential Design & Build magazine