1. Weyerhaeuser’s Lyptus flooring is made from selected Eucalyptus species. It is harder than red and white oak and can exceed hickory in terms of its density.
Weyerhaeuser. Indicate # 4 on e-Inquiry.
2. Locking hardwood from Armstrong Hardwood Flooring by Hartco includes handcrafted, sleek and exotic or traditional collections. Species include Kona, Australian, wormy chestnut, ash, bamboo, birch and others.
Armstrong Hardwood Flooring. Indicate # 5 on e-Inquiry.
3. Wilsonart Flooring expands its Red Label Collection. It now features four new distressed finish designs: Portland butternut, El Dorado wood, Rio Grand wood and founders oak.
Wilsonart Flooring. Indicate # 6 on e-Inquiry.
4. Villeroy & Boch offers its Summertimes collection of tiles for the kitchen or bath. The 8 1/2- and 12-in. square porcelain stoneware tiles are available in shades of cream, beige, gray, red, yellow, brown, blue and terra cotta.
Villeroy & Boch. Indicate # 7 on e-Inquiry.
5. Crossville offers its WeatherStone Series, a porcelain stone tile that emulates natural slate. It’s available in five colors: light beige, rustic gold, madras, dark taupe and black/gold.
Crossville. Indicate # 8 on e-Inquiry.
6. Hamlet Manor from Florida Tile is a glazed ceramic floor tile with soft tone-on-tone shading. It’s available in two large floor sizes, 13 in. by 13 in. and 16 in. by 16 in.
Florida Tile Industries. Indicate # 9 on e-Inquiry.
7. Eclipse, a new jet black marble tile from Ann Sacks, was honed to a silky matte finish to give it a smooth surface and soft glow. It’s available in either 6 in. by 12 in. or 12 in. by 12 in.
Ann Sacks. Indicate # 10 on e-Inquiry.
8. Amtico introduces eight new wood designs. The new designs include classic oak, fresh oak, blonde oak, American cherry, ivory maple, spalted beech, wenge wood and reclaimed chestnut.
Amtico. Indicate # 11 on e-Inquiry.
9. Salerno from Daltile is a glazed ceramic floor tile. It’s available in four natural colors and sizes of 12 in. by 12 in and 18 in. by 18 in.
Daltile. Indicate # 12 on e-Inquiry.
10. Junckers Hardwood introduces its newest product line, Nature’s Beauty. It is comprised of 18 wide plank engineered flooring options. Each board is 9/16 in. thick, 5 11/32 in. wide and either 6 or 7 ft. in length.
Junckers Hardwood. Indicate # 13 on e-Inquiry.
11. Ilva S.A. introduces its Elementi Series of porcelain tile. It’s available in four colors: noce, white, gold and chocolate-gray.
Ilva S.A. Indicate # 14 on e-Inquiry.
12. The Cottage Series from Mediterranea is a glazed porcelain tile that replicates the appearance of wood. It is offered in four shades: white, almond, gold and noce.
Mediterranea. Indicate # 15 on e-Inquiry.
13. Mirage introduces its American Walnut prefinished hardwood floor that features a rich dark brown and purplish black tone contrasting with white and tan. It is available in a variety of widths in Classic and Engineered collections.
Mirage. Indicate # 16 on e-Inquiry.
14. NewGround from GranitiFiandre is a porcelain tile that can be used on interior applications without the need for stains, waxes, sealants or coatings. It’s available in sizes 24 in. by 24 in., 24 in. by 12 in., and 12 in. by 12 in.
GranitiFiandre. Indicate # 17 on e-Inquiry.