1. Electrolux’s E36WV100FS Range Hood is a 36-in. external exhaust, wall- mount hood. This hood features halogen lighting; a four-speed, dual-centrifugal blower; and multifuntion mechanical controls. Also included is a washable aluminum filter and LED indicator light that signals when to wash it. Electrolux.
2. Wood range hoods from Stanisci Design and Manufacturing can be purchased with a wide array of carvings and ventilation options including internal, in-line and remote ventilation. Stanisci also offers wood/metal range hood combinations and carries both traditional and new hood designs. Stanisci Design and Manufacturing.
3. Wolf Pro ventilation wall and island hoods feature internal or remote blower options, 16-guage stainless steel and recessed easy-access controls. Accessories and options include platinum or brass decorative rails with standoffs, 38-in. stainless steel backsplash with or without a warming rack, and blower options from 600 to 1,500 cfm. Wolf.
4. Faber’s patented MATRIX is a stainless steel ventilation panel that hangs on the wall like a piece of art. The MATRIX uses a perimetric suction system; a halogen bar shines down on the hood for lighting and includes grease filters hidden behind the panel. Faber.
5. The new GE Monogram glass canopy hoods have a bowed tempered glass canopy, welded hand-finished stainless steel seams and blue lit controls. Fumes are captured with a four-speed 570-cfm fan blower and optional recirculation kit. Both wall-mount and island-mount configurations are 36 in. wide. GE Monogram.
6. Sirius Range Hoods present the DD1 downdraft ventilation system as an unobtrusive venting option. This hood is efficient at drawing steam, odors and smoke from the cooking surface by rising up from the rear of the cooktop. Four variable speeds control the 600-cfm blower to remove air from the burners that are farthest away, pulling the air through removable, easy-to-clean, five-layer aluminum filters and down into the unit. Sirius Range Hoods.
7. RangeCraft’s Miami collection of range hoods can be made from materials such as copper, brass, stainless steel or any combination of these materials with mirrored or antiqued finishes. Miami Hoods come standard with riveted corners, recessed bands and decorative buttons. All of RangeCraft’s hoods come standard with patented Micro Baffle Filters and halogen lights. RangeCraft Manufacturing.
8. The AT 400 backsplash ventilation by Gaggenau contains three power levels plus an intensive mode that can be adjusted to the level of cooking. The grease filter and grease drip trays can be placed in the dishwasher once the grease saturation light indicates that a cleaning is necessary. The AT 400 is available in two sizes: 36 and 24 in. Gaggenau.
9. Grand Hall introduces its European inspired wall-mount venting hoods. All of these hoods offer mechanical controls and commercial quality with premium 304 grade stainless steel construction. They are available in 48-, 36- and 30-in. sizes with back-draft damper and stainless steel transition/duct cover. Each hood includes a dishwasher-safe stainless steel filter. Grand Hall.
10. The Designer Series Built-in Custom Ventilator Systems from Viking installs in almost any custom wall hood application. Infinite settings allow precise speed control for custom ventilation as well as a dimmer on the halogen lights for custom lighting. A heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels, and a delay feature allows the user to set the ventilator to shut off automatically from 10 to 30 min. later. Viking.
11. KOBE Range Hoods has redesigned its RA-038 Series range hood for homes that cannot vent to the outside. These hoods contain four speeds, two 20-watt halogen lights and two reusable charcoal filter sets. The RA-038 Recirculating Hoods are available in 30 and 36 in. KOBE Range Hoods.
12. The Concave ventilation hood, part of the Elica Collection from Zephyr Ventilation, is a two-form piece, combining a cylindrical, satin-finished stainless steel chimney with a sweeping hood of aluminum. Equipped with a quiet, powerful, internal blower with a 600-cfm capacity, the hood also features halogen lighting to illuminate the cooking area. Zephyr Ventilation.
13. The Best by Broan line of range hoods is designed to offer Italian design, innovation and detail to the kitchen. WM24 chimney hood (shown) was designed by F.A. Porshe exclusively for this line. It is available in metallic red, metallic blue, metallic black and matte aluminum finishes. Broan.
14. EuroChef, the exclusive importer of De’Longhi ranges, announces the addition of four different sized professional hoods for the De’Longhi line. These new hoods offer 304 stainless steel, halogen lighting and come in 24, 30, 36 and 48 in. Warming kits and backsplashes are also available. De’Longhi.