1. The PowerGate from Pace Edwards locks the tailgate on a pickup truck every time the doors are locked. Installed using a plug-and-go wiring harness, the PowerGate also includes a stainless steel backing plate and slide bolt with nylon guide block. An optional switch kit is available for vehicles without power door locks.
2. The Roll-N-Lock truck bed cover is an all-aluminum housing that installs with clamps onto the truck bed. Complete with a heavy-duty torsion spring, the Roll-N-Lock truck bed cover slides open and latches in place at 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 or completely closed positions. It comes with a built-in tailgate lock.
3. Power Lock from Ultimate Security Systems is a security system that avoids a truck or car from being hot-wired. This tamperproof system features two installation options using touch keys, remote reader/system status LED or transponder key fob.
4. AW Direct's underbody boxes with drawers are black powder-coated steel boxes that feature two heavy-duty drawers that can hold up to 200 lbs. of gear each. Both 16-gauge boxes have coated stainless steel cables to hold doors in the open position and come in a 24- or 36-in. width.
5. New Weather Guard Steel Truck Boxes from Knaack Manufacturing come with either a Brite White or Black Armor-Tuf powder-coat finish. These boxes now feature an Extreme Protection Lock, which incorporates a retracting lock that adds tamper resistance and an internal torque ring that eliminates many common keyhole break-ins.
6. The TruXedoPlus from Shur-Co combines toolbox and tonneau cover together. The low-profile toolbox lid is powder-coated black to blend smoothly into the tonneau cover to look like one big cover. The locking toolbox is approximately 11 in. deep and 18 in. wide with a heavy-duty gas strut for opening.