1. LG Solid Source's Volcanics Collection is a nonporous acrylic solid surface designed for countertops, tub surrounds, vanity tops, wet bars and more.
2. EnviroGLAS Products offers its EnviroSLAB, a decorative surface countertop. A standard 27" x 84" x 1" size countertop, it is made with with 100 percent recycled glass and color pigmented epoxy resin.
3. Sonoma Cast Stone introduces NuCrete, a precrast concrete surface that doesn't stain. Its concrete casting and finishing methods create architectural concrete countertops for both residential and commercial environments.
4. CaesarStone offers its 2005 color collection of quartz surfaces. Seven new colors become a permanent part of the collection: black noir, gold abyss, musty carrera, lagos blue, copper abyss, coffee bean and Jerusalem sand. This product resists heat and cold, mold, mildew, stains, chips and scratches.
5. Craft-Art Wood Countertops offers its checkerboard pattern, which are waterproof, heat-resistant and stain-resistant. Every countertop is custom-built from 1 1/4 in. to 7 in. thick using full-length boards up to 20 ft. long.
6. Formica's Solid Surfacing is constructed with an acrylic/polyester copolymer designed to offer flexibility, ease of fabrication and significant dust reduction.
7. Ann Sacks' Spool concrete countertop is offered in walnut, cherry, maple, olive, eggshell, sandstone, seal and charcoal. It is designed to offer a fresh neutral appearance for the bathroom or kitchen.
8. Countertops from Green River Stone Company are made from natural, fresh water limestone and are on the same hardness scale as marble. All countertops include a prehistoric fossil inlayed into each piece.
9. Abet Laminati offers 472 decorative high pressure laminate surfaces including metallics, wood grains, solid colors, digitally printed or silk-screened design and Tefor, a recycled surfacing material. Pictured is Serigrafia (silk-screened designs), Iridescenti and Fiber laminate lines.
10. Samsung Staron adds four new colors to its Designer Collection: quarry palisade, quarry bluff, breccia bisque, breccia rio grande. The collection now features 16 solid surface colors and is part of an entire product line of 62 solid surface colors.
11. Wilsonart launches its High Definition Laminate, a nonporous and scuffing- and impact-resistant countertop. It's three times more wear-resistant than the industry standard for high pressure countertop laminates. Wilsonart.
12. The Swanstone Europa vanity top is a solid surface that doesn't wear over time. This integral unit features a 1 1/2-in., ogee edge and a taller backsplash.
13. Avonite Surfaces Recycled Collection includes six products with a minumum of 40 percent recycled content. The collection is available in Cozumel, kaliedoscope, cottonwood, crushed lava, palm desert and white sands.
14. DuPont Zodiaq quartz surfaces, inspired by the appeal of concrete, clay and gravel, offer four new matte finish colors: alabaster, sand beige, clay brown and papyrus.