29. The Vintage faucet from Graff has a lever handle on top, a long spout and a vegetable sprayer. Finishes include brushed nickel, pewter, antique copper and antique brushed brass.
30. GemstonE has added five more configurations to its line of solid surface sinks. Three are double-bowl kitchen sinks, while two are vanity bowls.
31. Diamond Spas offers this circular copper bar sink. It’s shown here undermounted in granite.
32. The Grohe solid stainless steel Ladylux Plus and Ladylux Café (shown) pull-out spray kitchen faucets feature ceramic cartridges, dual-spray patterns, high-reach spouts and stainless steel, braided, flexible supplies.
33. The Klamath from Oregon Copper Bowl Co. is a farmhouse-style, single-bowl prep/wet bar sink that’s made of double-walled copper that features curved corners. It is available in hand-hammered or smooth heavy-gauge copper in several finishes, including polished, satin or antique copper or brass, and bright nickel.
34. In-Sink-Erator, a Div. of Emerson offers Instant Hot Water Dispensers, including this model (1100), which features a nickel finish.
35. The Lancelot Big Single Sink from Moen Inc. is made from 18-gauge stainless steel in a satin finish, and features a 10”-deep bowl and SoundSHIELD undercoating technology.
36. Profili kitchen and bath faucets from Mico Designs Ltd. are available with chrome plating, or in satin and polished nickel, and oil-rubbed bronze finishes.
37. Astracast offers double- and single-bowl options – Sheffield and Radcliffe, respectively – as part of its Astracast ROK stone composite sink line.
38. The Jeannette single-handle kitchen faucet from Barclay Products comes in chrome, matte chrome, brushed nickel or oil-rubbed bronze finishes. It’s also available with a sidespray.
39. The Julien UrbanEdge Worktop 0740 includes a 10"-deep sink basin and integral drainboard.
40. The Vela L solid stainless steel kitchen faucet from MGS has a single lever and hand-held spray.
41. The NuCrete ChefSink by Sonoma Cast Stone is made from the company’s new stainless formula, and includes an imbedded, perforated stainless steel bottom and a stainless steel rinse board that slides across the sink.
42. The Versailles Farmhouse Sink by Stone Forest is hand-carved from solid beige granite. It features a polished texture on its floral bas relief apron front.
43. Danze’s Opulence Collection includes a pull-down faucet and pot filler. Both are highlighted by Victorian styling.
44. Blanco offers a variety of sinks and faucets for the kitchen, including this BLANCOPRECISION Super Single Bowl.
45. The Victorian Kitchen Bridge Faucet from Harrington Brass Works Ltd. Inc. has two cross handles with ceramic tabs featuring the words ‘hot’ and ‘cold’ in English, or French (if specified), and a matching, retractable sidespray. It’s shown here in the firm’s Light Bronze living finish.
46. The Solo Kitchen Faucet collection from Bach includes three models: Solo, Solo Premiere and Solo Minuet (shown).
47. The Touch-Free EZ Faucet Adapter from ITouchless Housewares & Products, Inc. installs by unscrewing the aerator and screwing on the adapter, turning the faucet into an infrared-sensor-activated faucet.
48. Pur now offers a three-stage water filter that mounts to existing kitchen faucets.
49. American Plumber offers several water filtration systems, including the WIC-600 deluxe refrigerator/icemaker water system; DW-600 deluxe drinking water system; WLCS-1000 chemical/lead filtration system; and the WRO-3500 monitored reverse-osmosis filtration system.
50. The H-300 by Everpure, Inc. has dual-stage filtration and a ‘bacteriostat.’
51. Oliveri Sinks now has a one-piece, 12.7-gallon-capacity, single-bowl sink (882U) with a European-style, satin-finish drainboard.
52. At the push of a concealed button, the LED light band on KWC’s EVE faucet is activated on the Neoperl pull-out spray contained inside the swivel spout.