HACKETTSTOWN, NJ — The National Kitchen & Bath Association has announced sponsors for its professional resource library, scheduled to be opened early next year. Through the sponsorship program, more than $500,000 has been raised so far for the development of the resource library, which will initially consist of nine in-depth textbooks, the NKBA said.
- Patron: Kohler; American Woodmark
- NKBA Benefactor: GE; Sub-Zero/Wolf
- NKBA Contributor: Grohe America
- NKBA Supporter: Expo Design; NYLoft Kitchens and Home Interiors; Toto; Showhouse by Moen
- Donor: Rev-A-Shelf; Whirlpool Corp.; Viking Range Corp.
“These valuable sponsors are assisting NKBA in leaving behind a legacy for kitchen and bath professionals of the future,” said NKBA president Jeff Cannata.