15. Alno, Inc. features an assortment of shapes, styles and finishes for its decorative hardware offerings in its Creations line. Included as part of the line are two new series – Contemporary I and II – which offer a range of soft curves and sleek edges that work with today’s contemporary designs, the firm notes.
Radiant Floor Heating
16. The FlorHeat Co.’s EasyFloor is a snap-together, in-floor radiant heating system that can be made to fit any room, according to the company.
17. Premier Hardware Designs, Inc. has a line of 12" c.c. appliance pulls in solid pewter among its various hardware offerings, which are all available in finishes such as natural pewter, nickel, rust and oil-rubbed bronze, the company points out.
18. Classic Hardware offers a line of antique reproduction decorative hardware manufactured by Bossetti-Marella in Italy. Included among the company’s period hardware offerings are the Bosetti Marella Classic Hardware Antique Rust Knob, the Bosetti Marella Classic Hardware Antique Rust Ring Pull, and the Bosettie Marella Classic Hardware Antique Rust Pendant Pull, according to the company.
Knobs and Pulls
19. Century Hardware offers its Orchid Collection of handles and knobs, which is cast in zinc and comes in six finishes: brushed black nickel, satin nickel, gun metal, antique copper, antique pewter and brushed antique brass. Among the Orchid Collection offerings are the Orchid 1-5/8" Oval Knob in Brushed Black Nickel, and the Orchid 3-3/4" Center Pull (96mm) in Brushed Antique Copper, the company notes.
20. Franke has joined with Villeroy & Boch to produce its stainless steel sink designs in fireclay. Fired at 2200 degrees, Villeroy & Boch’s fireclay offers an extremely hard surface that is virtually scratch resistant, according to the companies. The CeramicPlus finish is ultra-smooth, with a dirt-repellent surface that it also hygienic, the firms add. Franke designs in fireclay include the contemporary Vision design and two models from the Prestige line.