11. Cal Door has added the Contemporary line of door styles to its offering. The doors are available in all wood species, including Barcelon in Red Birch and Tuscan in Maple, shown.
Enter No. 310 in E-inquiry
12. Ornamental Products introduces the Mission Collection, a selection of corbels, onlays and turnings specifically designed for Mission-style cabinetry. Parts are available in White Oak, Maple, Cherry and Resin.
Enter No. 311 in E-inquiry
13. The Soft-Touch Self-Opening hinge from Wood Technology, Inc./Danco features a reverse-action hinge that enables a wood or
aluminum door to slowly swing open on its
own, hands-free, the company notes. The door is held in the closed position with a touch latch and, when pushed, the door releases and opens on its own.
Enter No. 312 in E-inquiry
15. White River Hardwoods-Woodworks, Inc. offers a new line of hand-carved details for cabinetry. The collection includes 360 items ' from Papyrus Capitals and Acanthus finials to 40 hand-carved lineals ' in American Cherry
and Maple. Also included are turned and carved corner posts and numerous feet and legs.
Enter No. 314 in E-inquiry
16. The Villa Collection from Enkeboll Designs is a series of 24 products, including moldings, corbels, onlays, crowns, bases and more. Designer Beverly Ellsley created the line, taking inspiration from 18th-century European design, focusing on French and Italian craftsmanship.
Enter No. 315 in E-inquiry
17. Hettich America, L.P. has added the Optimat 3E to its Optimat line of hinges. The Optimat 3E offers height adjustment via an oblong hole, and also facilitates overlay and depth adjustment via an eccentric cam, the company states. With the hinge, doors can be quickly adjusted in six different directions, the firm adds. All of the hinges in the line feature a shallow cup depth of 10mm and a minimal reveal between door and frame.
Enter No. 316 in E-inquiry
18. Peter Meier Inc. (PMI) introduces the Cabinet Suspension Bracket, an all-metal constructed bracket that provides 290 lbs. per pair of load-carrying capacity per cabinet, the company reports. The bracket has a height adjustment range of 14mm and a depth adjustment range of 11mm. The kit includes cover caps in white, beige or brown that can be fitted over the housing without the use of tools, the firm adds.
Enter No. 317 in E-inquiry
19. Keystone Wood Specialties offers logo branding as a value-added service for dovetailed drawer box customers. The maximum brand size is 3"x1-1/8", the company states.
Enter No. 318 in E-inquiry
20. The D-3090 ' a self-closing, self-locking full-extension drawer slide ' is offered by Selby Furniture Hardware Co. Inc. The three-part, telescopic steel drawer slide closes itself and prevents 'bounce-back,' avoiding accidental extraction when furniture is moved or jarred, the company notes. Available in lengths from 12" to 22", the slide is of the 100-lb. class and offers 1" over-travel and lever-operated disconnect for easy drawer removal.
Enter No. 319 in E-inquiry
21. Klise Mfg. Co. has more than 50 patterns in its line of Carved Rope mouldings. Diameters are available from 3/16" to 2-3/4", depending on the pattern, and configurations include full-round, half-round, quarter-round, three-quarters round and flat on one or two sides. They come in a
variety of wood species, and are made to order.
Enter No. 320 in E-inquiry
23. The new CLIP top zero protrusion hinge from Blum Inc. provides a maximum 155° opening angle, which provides easy access, according to the company. Starting at 90°, inner pull-outs can be fully extended without having to double up on the carcass profile.
Enter No. 322 in E-inquiry
24. Two additional lengths ' 30" and 32" ' have been added to the Flipper Door Slide models 1332/1432 from Accuride International Inc. The 1332/1432 cable system slides accommodate door heights from 36" to 78". It includes a universal adjustable follower strip, which improves rigidity and function of larger doors, according to the company. Models 1332/1432 are available in even lengths from 12" to 32" and a choice of two finishes: electroplate black (standard) and clear zinc (optional).
Enter No. 323 in E-inquiry