'Intangibles' Seen Fueling Growth and Creating
High-performance companies in the kitchen and bath industry exhibit a number of key "intangibles" which seemingly help fuel their growth.
That's the view of business management experts Steve Vlachos, CKD, and Hank Darlington the educators who led K&BDN's recent series of "Managing for Profit" seminars in major U.S. markets.
Vlachos and Darlington offer the following
intangibles that characterize the most profitable firms:
1. A strategy to get the company where it is going.
2. Effective leadership.
3. Effective communication.
4. An emphasis on teamwork.
5. An emphasis on quality service.
6. A clear focus on results.
7. Meaningful reward and recognition systems.
8. Efficient organizational structure.