SEN Honors Top Business Performers
The award, presented during SEN's recent National Spring Conference here, was announced by Kenneth Peterson, CKD, president of the SEN Buying Group, headquartered in Chapel Hill, NC.
Lichlyter was recognized for his company's "consistent support" of SEN's 55 vendors, as well as his 2000 business achievements.
The M.A. Peterson Businessperson of the Year Award is named in honor of Ken Peterson's father, who helped establish the National Kitchen & Bath Association, and was inducted into the NKBA's Hall of Fame in 1988, its inaugural year.
Others honored by SEN included:
- Andrew Boico, general manager of the Roslyn, NY-based Classic
Kitchen & Bath, which won a first place finish as "Top Design
Firm in Customer Value."
- Kathy Trelfa, president of Cabinetry on Wheels, of Alpena, MI
judged as "Top Small Design Firm in Customer Value."
- Enrique Vasco of Barclay Products Ltd., winner of "The Vendor
of the Year Award."
- Terry Barth, president of Tom's River, NJ-based Kitchen King,
Inc., honored as "The Newcomer of the Year."
- R.B. Davis, CKD, CBD, of Signature Kitchens, Ft. Mitchell, KY,
who was cited for his membership recruitment efforts as "The Mentor
of the Year."