TORONTO, ONT – Cambria announces the opening of its new Studio, located in an historical building at 91 Parliament Street in the enterprising King Street East design district.
The Cambria Studio was designed by local designer/builder Ramsin Khachi of Khachi Design Group, a regular contributor on CTV’s Marilyn Denis Show. Vignettes throughout the studio were designed by top local designers including:
• Jane Lockhart of Jane Lockhart Interior Design (and host of TV show Colour Confidential)
• Peter Lunney of Fleur-de-lis Interior Design
• Victoria Shaw of Victoria Shaw Interiors
• Melandro Quilatan of Tomas Pearce Interior Design
• Janette Ewen, Interior Stylist (and a regular guest on CityLine)
• Melissa Davis of HCMD (of HGTV’s Marriage Under Construction and Income Property)
The Studio will function in many different capacities and feature innovative uses of Cambria meant to inspire great design. Features and benefits include:
• Slabs showing the variation and movement found in Cambria.
• An assortment of vignettes including kitchens, bathrooms, a lounge, commercial applications and a custom wine cellar.
• Original artwork exhibits by local artists inspired by Cambria colours.
• Private conference room and work stations available to partners and designers and their customers.
• Resource room and work space where designers can spread out plans and mix and match Cambria with complimentary materials.
• A full-scale event space.