Industry experts will be presenting sessions for kitchen and bath design professionals at the 2013 Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in New Orleans. The National Kitchen & Bath Association (NKBA) decided on the theme of “Evolve” for this year’s show, with the conference programming focused on how to “Evolve with Education.” The following industry experts are just a few those who will be presenting programming at KBIS.
- Lynn Neilie, Richardson – Sales Training and Strategy Execution: “Improve Your Sales Performance with Consultative Selling” Learn how to create solutions to differentiate yourself to build your business and create stronger relationships.
- Daniel Blitzer, Principal – The Practical Lighting Workshop, LLC: “Seeing As We Age: Lighting and Aging-In-Place” Examine the role of lighting for an aging population and how changing lighting technology affects that role.
- Brad Geddes, Founder- Certified Knowledge: “Google Adwords – An Introduction to Search Marketing” An interactive workshop intended to introduce you to search marketing, including methods, best practices and how to apply the lessons to your business.
- Laurie Brown, Business Training Works: “Exceptional Customer Service” Learn how to create a customer service mindset that includes learning what customers really want and how to handle any problems.
- Panel on “Residential Technology and Design: Challenges and Solutions” Learn how to seamlessly incorporate technology into projects to better meet client’s technology demands, from industry leaders.
- Sean Benetin, President – Millwork & More LLC: “Pricing for Profits” Further understand your company’s operational costs, including how to plan for a profit on projects on which you place a bid and how to price work to cover costs.
- Shawn Doyle, CSP: “Negotiating for Success” Learn how to prepare for negotiations and the importance of a “win” mindset through the power of proxemics and body language.
For more information on educational sessions during KBIS, visit the event website here.