Houzz began rolling out Site Designer, a free website design and publishing tool that enables professionals with a Houzz profile to easily create a beautiful website that works seamlessly on phones, tablets and desktops. The tool automatically pulls content, including project photos, business description, client reviews and Best of Houzz awards, directly from a professional’s Houzz profile, creating a high-quality, custom website in minutes.
“Houzz pros tell us that their free Houzz profile is easier and less expensive to update than their own site, and often more attractive. So we’re excited to give our pro community the power to publish in minutes a professionally-designed, mobile-ready website,” said Alon Cohen, Houzz president and cofounder.
Houzz created Site Designer to address many of the pain points people face when building and managing a business website, from choosing the right layout to making it mobile-friendly. With the free Site Designer tool, professionals can:
• Publish and maintain a website that automatically pulls in photos, reviews and other key content from their Houzz profile
• Choose from professionally-designed and customizable design themes created by the Houzz team to best showcase a professional’s brand and portfolio
• Manage the content for both their Houzz profile and business website from a single point
• Instantly see how any changes they make will appear to site visitors
• Create a website that is optimized for phones, tablets and desktops as well as for search and social sharing
Home professionals can learn more and request an invitation to Site Designer by going to www.houzz.com/sitedesigner.
More than 300,000 home improvement professionals, including home builders, architects, interior designers and contractors, use Houzz as a critical business tool to interact with clients, prospective clients, and other building, remodeling and design professionals locally and around the world.